Public health experts have been giving out lots of advice to try to stop the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands
- Use a tissue for coughs
- Avoid touching your face
How can I try to stay well?
- Wash hands for about 20 seconds with soap and hot water or use a sanitizer gel
- Even if you have no symptoms, you should work at home where possible and avoid social venues.
- Use a tissue for coughs and sneezes.
- If you don’t have a tissue use your sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.