The total number of coronavirus cases in India has risen to 195.
Earlier this week, an 18-year-old reported positive infection with COVID-19 in Kolkata.
Today a new case of coronavirus confirmed from Kolkata, bringing the total number of cases of COVID-19 in West Bengal to two. A patient aged 20, who had recently returned from the UK, tested positive for novel coronavirus, an official of the state government reported.
The total number of cases of coronavirus in India increased to 195 on Thursday, after a record number of cases were recorded from different parts of the country.
- Fake News: Drinking Water Every 15 Minutes Won’t Prevent Coronavirus
- 5 Tests Positive In Gujarat – Coronavirus
- PM Modi Has A Plan For Navratri To Fight Coronavirus
- 255 Indians Infected With Coronavirus In Iran
- Taj Mahal: Shuts Down Amid Coronavirus Fears
- Coronavirus Symptoms
- How To Keep Safe – Coronavirus
In the wake of the country’s coronavirus scare, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee ordered all of the state’s schools, colleges, cinema halls to remain closed until March 31.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has urged people on Sunday to observe’ Janata (public) Curfew.’